The 2016 Highlight Reel:
- Randomly roadtripped to Texas with my best friend, Jordan
- Received my first sponsored trip with LifeBeforeWork to attend their YachtLife trip in Greece and Turkey and met some incredible people that changed my life!
- Snowboarded a green run on Vail Mountain and somehow survived
- Roadtripped and camped on two Hawaiian islands with two Eastern Europeans for two weeks
- Visited my family in Ohio and my grandma and cousins in New Mexico twice
- Threw an epic party in a hotel room...oops
- Took a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas with Hillary from Salsa The Blog
- Turned The Darling Nomadess into an LLC!
Lisbon, not San Francisco
- Quit my hotel front desk job and ran away to Portugal for a month; spent one of those weeks in Porto with Jordan!
- Started a job I absolutely love at a different hotel and spa
- Fell in love with a Moldavian
- Celebrated my birthday with my two best sorority sisters in Nashville
Recap of my 2016 goals:
Pay off all credit card debt. Two credit cards down, one to go! Almost there!
Save at least $2000. I plan to start saving as soon as all credit card debt is paid off!
Focus on learning one new skill per month. HAHAHAHA. This hasn't worked out so well all year...
Create a resume website and professional blog. Nope.
Blog 2-3 times per week. Funny.
So 4 out of 10 goals isn't awful...right?! Considering I exceeded two of the goals, I'll take it.
What were your accomplishments in 2016? What do you look forward to in 2017?
P.S. PLEASE vote for me to go to Kerala, India with Kerala Blog Express in 2017! I would truly appreciate your support and voting only takes a few seconds! Click here to vote!