So a few weeks ago I turned 21 for the 4th time (AKA, I'm 24 now). It was by far the best birthday I've had yet. My work friends celebrated with me at dinner and a few days later we celebrated again during a booze cruise (ahh, life on Lake Erie). It was an absolutely wonderful time filled with so much friendship. I can't believe just how much of an impact my co-workers have made on my life, even though we are only together for the summer season.
Rather than make another list of things to do (because we all have way too many of those), I'm going to celebrate what I've already accomplished in my short 24 years, no matter how silly some of the things may be. I meant to post this on my birthday but, ya know, life happens and I'm really trying to get back into blogging in August. Without further ado, here is my reverse bucket list.
2. Travelled to 19 USA States and 13 Countries
3. Dyed my hair pink
4. Marched in a parade at Disney World
5. Assisted with tornado relief efforts in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
6. Fell in love (and back out of love...)
8. Graduated from college (first in the family to do so, what what!)
10. Au paired in Europe and survived
11. Got married in Costa Rica* (funny travel story coming soon)
12. Learned more than one language
13. Helped a beached sea turtle return to the Pacific Ocean
15. Participated in a film crew in Los Angeles
16. Met Alexa Vega (you know, the Spy Kids girl?!)
18. Completed over 500 hours of community service in my 4 years of college
20. Lived and worked in another country
21. Juggled 3 fire batons
23. Applied to join the Peace Corps
24. Received a promotion at work (I'm now a hotel manager, never saw that one coming...)
What's on your reverse bucket list?