I've been a member of Independent Fashion Bloggers since the day I started blogging! It is easily one of the best decisions I've made in terms of this little blog as it has allowed me to connect with thousands of other fashion bloggers. If you aren't a member yet, I highly recommend you sign up ASAP and follow IFB on Bloglovin. The website is filled to the brim with blog advice!
Every week, they host a link up called Links a la Mode. From all the links submitted, a member of the IFB team curates a collection of 20 of the best blog posts submitted. I'm so excited and honored that my post, "How to Make Money in College," was selected! There are so many talented bloggers featured in this round up so make sure to check out the other blog posts selected below, too!
Back to RealityBack to school, back from vacation, back from that summer slow-down, September usually means back to business for everyone. Well, until Halloween, then we're all back in slow-down mode. Anyway... one of the great things about September, Fashion Month, paired with Fall Fashion. Your excuse to get dressed up again. For a fashion lover, that's even better than vacation.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Adorned in Armor: Waving the White Flag
- An Old Story Blog: Read This Before Getting Dressed
- Attire Club: Men's Style Icon: Matt Bomer
- CE Fashion Fit: How to Go Monochromatic for Fall
- Fashiony Fab: 5 Favorite Fall 2014 Trends
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet: How to Dress Like a Jane Austen Heroine
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Rose of Tralee 2014: A New Type of Rose
- Kelly's Picks: What to Wear to Las Vegas
- L'Artiste: What I Wore to NYC
- Petite Fille Modele: I Tried: Korean Beauty Products
- State of Cate: 7 Ways to Improve Your Creativity
- The Darling Daily: How to Make Money in College
- The Lowe Factor: 7 Signs You're a High-End Hypebeast
- The Luxe Report: One LBD, Five Ways
- The Rivaux: Bag it Up: Nature vs. Nurture
- The Walrus Room: Baring My Legs for the First Time in 7 Years
- TLV Birdie: Be a Better Instagrammer
- Trend Survivor: The Must-Have New Jeans
- We Are Ready Made: Sportlux
- What to Wear Where: The Little Black Rehearsal Dress
SPONSOR: East Dane H Brand, Toga Pulla, R&B Standard Issue, Melinda Gross, Native Youth, MCM Belts, White + Warren, Spiewak, ICB, Bionda Castana & Times Arrow
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode? Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.