Meet Christina, the preppy law student and blogger behind The Quarter Life Closet. I've been
stalking reading Christina's blog for a long time now and I love all of her daily outfits posts as they offer a great source of inspiration!
Hi My name is Christina! I am the fashion blogger behind The Quarter Life Closet. I am a Florida girl born and raised, but I now live in Oxford, Mississippi pursuing my law degree at Ole Miss. I started my personal style blog during my second year of law school as a mental escape from my studies. Since that time, blogging has grown into my true passion. I am influenced daily by my beautiful Southern surroundings and I love all things classic, chic and sophisticated, often with a preppy touch. Getting dressed has always been my favorite part of my day and I have always believed that the right outfit can open doors!
5 fun facts about me:
1. I love football! I graduated in 2011 from the University of Florida, and I am a huge Gator fan. Like any SEC girl, getting dressed up for game day is just another element to the fun.
2. The name 'The Quarter Life Closet' was inspired by the term 'quarter life crisis." Because who hasn't freaked out a little bit in their early to mid-twenties trying to choose their career path?
3. I am a huge skin care buff. Even though I grew up in the sunshine state, I fully support the SPF movement. My favorite sunscreen is Matte Moisturizer SPF 30 by Image Skincare, and I wear it everyday. And I try to encourage my friends to take care of their skin and stay away from tanning beds!
4. I all love animals, especially cats. I have an all white cat named Purrlee (yes, her name is a pun).
5. I am really good at quoting movies. I consider myself fluent in the art.
Make sure to visit Christina's blog and say hello!