I'm just rocking an old sorority bid day tee shirt and skinny jeans today, so I figured I would share a few items that I would like to add to my own collection with you! I'm surprised at my self for not already owning these must-have basic items!
I didn't really mean to create an outfit, but, I guess I kinda did cause I would totally wear all these items together! I set up my polyvore account today - what an interesting and fun program! Obviously I'm new at this so don't laugh too hard at my attempt at graphic designing.
1. Chambray Shirt - The shirt of 2012. The chambray shirt was EVERYWHERE! Why on earth have I not picked up one of these yet considering they literally go with everything - work, school, or play!
2. Maroon Tights - in general, I just need more tights. I only own a pair of gray so I should make the investment into black tights for sure and I think maroon tights would be fun to have around!
3. Leopard Heels - I used to have a pair but they broke (so sad :[ ). I wore them all the time and I miss them.
4. Leather Skirt - because everyone needs a little leather in their wardrobe. Sometimes, you just wanna feel like a badass.
5. Boucle Jacket - So feminine with its clean lines and pretty texture. Inspired by Coco Chanel herself, a boucle jacket is the perfect addition to any wardrobe to make you feel a little richer.
What items do you want to add to your closet?